Terms & Condition
Indore Cycling Association owns the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news; monitor and improve the Website; provide special offers to you from us and/or our respective affiliates, subsidiaries and other third parties; inform you of prizes you may have won or sent promotional material on behalf of our partners.
* Aggregate Information
We may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics to sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties (such third parties not including our licensees/ marketing partners/network operators). When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
* Business Transfers
Indore Cycling Association or any of its assets, including the Website, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the key business assets. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, maybe one of the business assets we transfer.
* Legal Process
In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WHILE USING INDORE CYCLING ASSOCIATIONRUNNING.IN SERVICES OVER A LICENSEE’S, MARKETING PARTNER’S OR NETWORK PARTNER’S SHORT-CODE OR NETWORK LINK, YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE EXPOSED TO OUR LICENSEE, MARKETING PARTNER OR NETWORK OPERATOR. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INDORE CYCLING ASSOCIATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS AND/OR OMISSIONS REGARDING SUCH LICENSEE’S, MARKETING PARTNER’S OR NETWORK OPERATOR’S USE OF SUCH INFORMATION. YOU ALSO AGREE TO HOLD INDORE CYCLING ASSOCIATION HARMLESS IN RELATION TO OR CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH HANDLING OF YOUR INFORMATION BY SUCH LICENSEE, MARKETING PARTNER OR NETWORK OPERATOR.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to Contact Us through our website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW AND AGREE TO
We like to track you – You must register with a valid email id.
We like honesty – All registration information you submit must be truthful and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
We are not neighborhood friendly – Your membership is solely for your personal use and you will not authorize others to use your account. You will be responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any photographs, email messages and your interactions with other members.
You will not attempt, submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit:
- any content that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
- any content that is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
- any content that is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
- any content that is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and/or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or Services.
You will not
- use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations, unless otherwise specifically provided for in the Website) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
- use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Indore Cycling Association’s interests or any other person or entity, as determined by Indore Cycling Association’s at its sole discretion, or
- use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, or
- engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet. You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and/or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
In the event, you download any software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the ” Software”), the use of such Software is licensed to you by Indore Cycling Association or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial use only. Indore Cycling Association will not transfer title to the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software resides, but Indore Cycling Association or Indore Cycling Association’s third-party licensors retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, auction, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
Indore Cycling Association does not accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials, including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, stories, screenplays, treatments, formats, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, program formats, characterizations. Any unsolicited submissions, or through features or activities on the Website and/or Services, including but not limited to, games, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, you submit, post or otherwise send any information, content or materials, including but not limited to, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, posting, your, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, postings, you and or other persons’ names, likeness, voices, user names, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and other biographical information or material, web pages and other materials (collectively, “User-Generated Content”) through such features or activities, such User-Generated Content, together with unsolicited submissions, Indore Cycling Association and Indore Cycling Association’s licensees, distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorized users, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
By using our Blogs/discussion boards, you agree to grant Indore Cycling Association a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicense-able right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Indore Cycling Association, it is suggested that you do not submit your work to this site.